3 Ways To Jumpstart The Economy

[caption id="attachment_2437" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Jumpstart The Economy"][/caption]

I was discussing the state of the current economy with my kids the other day and my son asked me: “Hey Dad, what are the 3 things the government can do to improve the economy”. So I said: simple:

  • Reduce Taxes – the crushing burden of our tax structure forces many businesses to barely keep afloat. When we are taxed too highly, there is simply not enough money in peoples hands to go out and buy things, which helps the economy.

  • Reduce Regulation – regulations actively stifle innovation and entrepreneurship. When the government imposes regulation in any area, it blocks off innovation in that space

  • Reduce Government – while this is not a direct connection to improving the economy, reducing the government, by shutting down whole major expensive sections of it, will free us up to lower taxes.

0 comments: