Trump For President? Part 3: Just Say No.

[caption id="attachment_3609" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Trump For President? Part 3: Just Say No."]Trump For President? Part 3: Just Say No.[/caption]

Just Say No To Trump: you know I have no idea what I was smoking when I suggested that Donald Trump would be a decent candidate for the Presidency. I mean I always has a strange gut feeling about the guy, that he often played both sides against the middle, I even thought that he supported Obama in the last election (he came out for McCain). Still, I felt uneasy about the guy. As it turns out that unease turned out to be well founded: according to a Facebook post by Mark Levin, pointing to a site which outlines political contributions, he threw a lot of money at both R and D over the years. Then I saw Chuck Shumer on that list. That’s when I knew that, uh no. Please accept my apologies for those last two posts. I have no idea what I was thinking. Which is usually how my show works: I typically have no idea what I’m saying Winking smile

0 comments: