921 - Japan Eathquake - Nature Wins - My HuffPo Visit

[caption id="attachment_3672" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Japan Earthquake Tsunami - Nature Wins - My HuffPo Visit"]Japan Earthquake Tsunami - Nature Wins - My HuffPo Visit[/caption]

On Today's Show:

  • The devastation in Japan: earthquake followed by tsunami. My heart goes out to everyone there. One moment, we are living our lives, feeling fully in control of everything, believing that we have mastered this plant, the next, nature contradicts us. How can we ever believe that we truly have any kind of power over the brute force of this planet?

  • I visit the Huffington Post and other liberal blogs over the weekend to see what its like over there. It's actually a lot of fun to poke at liberals, didn't realize what a bunch of whiny babies they were. They HATED any kind of dissent, whined and insulted anyone who tried to have a reasoned debate instead of walking in lockstep with their world vision.


0 comments: