Gangster Government

[caption id="attachment_3574" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Gangster Government"]Gangster Government[/caption]

I don’t really understand all of the hubbub around the term Gangster Government, which was being used by Michelle Bachmann over the last few days to describe the regime of Barack Obama. I’ve said as much myself: the corrupt thuggery of Chicago politics forms the major backbone of this administration: you see the same kind of intimidation, payola and implied violence that apparently thrives in Chicago, now rolled out nationally. Bachmann also questions Obama commitment to the ideals of American, I think goes so far as calling him un-American. If you ask me, by his words and deeds, he IS being very un-American, and I applaud Bachmann for coming out and being honest and forthright in her opinions. For far too long, we have been too silent and too civil on these issues. When we see our own President dismantling America from the inside out, we have to step up, speak up, and push back. Gangster government, if you ask me, is a pretty apt when it comes to describing the current ruling denizens.

0 comments: