Obama Jokes And Golfs, While The World Is Aflame

[caption id="attachment_3685" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Obama Golfing"]Obama Golfing[/caption]

I don’t know about you, but instead of joking and golfing this weekend, I, and probably most Americans, spent the weekend with our eyes glued to the televisions and the internet, while reports of the devastation in Japan were coming through. I didn’t really have it in my heart to attend a dinner, joking and laughing with journalists and fellow politicians at Gridiron. I didn’t then go golfing: I ‘d feel bad enjoying myself like that when there were tens of thousands of people suffering in Japan. Of course, our President is not troubled by such things. like most liberals, he has the uncanny ability to completely ignore and compartmentalize any suffering in the world other than his own. Like most narcissists, he exists to further only his own pleasure. He has no empathy whatsoever, be it for the suffering Japanese, Libyans, Egyptians, or those Americans on the unemployment line. I don’t know about you but empathy is a trait I feel a President needs to do the job. Again, he’s not a good fit, and come 2012, let’s fire him.

0 comments: