920 - NO To Trump - Cowboy Poetry - A HORRIBLE Prediction

[caption id="attachment_3605" align="alignright" width="150" caption="A HORRIBLE PREDICTION!!!"]A HORRIBLE PREDICTION!!![/caption]

On Today's Show:

  • My apologies: I have no idea what I was smoking when I had the fleeting though that Trump might be a decent candidate. One look at his political contributions (Thanks to Mark Levine for pointing it out) and one can easily see that he's basically greased whatever government palm he's need to - R or D, in order to push his agenda. Seeing Chuck Shumer on there was the clincher for me. No to Trump!

  • Yes, folks, we actually pay for someone to write cowboy poetry. This is just one of the millions of things we waste money on. What a great example for Harry Reid to bring up, on what a waste it is. We have to stop this and I'd bet 99% of the government programs out there.

  • Has any company or state been denied an ObamaCare waiver? I bet not.

  • I make a horrible, horrible prediction. I don't think I can even mention it in print, its so horrible.


0 comments: