My Visit To Left Wing Land, Part 2

[caption id="attachment_3687" align="alignright" width="150" caption="My Visit To Left Wing Land"]My Visit To Left Wing Land[/caption]

After that, the discourse was rocking: however I noticed the exact same thing as I get from liberals everywhere: that they have a completely closed mind, that they are not open to any kind of fact and argument, that they simply repeat talking points over and over again. In addition, they are really a bunch of whiny little brats. In fact, one the first responses was “wahh, this blog isn’t like it used to be” (well, I added the “wahh”). I guess HuffPo was a nice safe place for these people to live in their own little world, far far away from reason and reality, and us big bad conservatives came in there to ruin their day. Aw, doesn’t free speech suck? I guess for these people it does: all they ever wanted to hear was their party line, and there was really no reasoning with them.

0 comments: