Trump For President? Part 2

[caption id="attachment_3113" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Trump For President?"]Trump For President?[/caption]

The only caveat I would think is that as a fairly public figure, I’m sure that he has a ton of skeletons in the closet that he may not wish to be revealed, and as I mentioned in a previous post, I’m sure that there will be legions of media, Obama supporters, and paid Obama agents who will unearth every possible bit of dirt that they can on him. Maybe he can weather that storm. He definitely has the resources and the name recognition. I wonder though if, like Howard Stern, who at one point wanted to run for the Governorship of New York state, decided to pull out of the race because he would have had to disclose all of his financial dealings, that there is some damning fact in Trumps past which would make him unelectable.

0 comments: