The Pay-Per-View President: Hawaii to Charge $100 to View Obama's Birth Certificate

[caption id="attachment_2855" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Obama Birth Certificate"][/caption]

Get this. Hawaii is thinking about passing a new law to once and for all  shut up those pesky birthers - you know, those people who believe that Obama is not an American citizen because he has not release and does not allow for the release of his original birth certificate?



I guess you could count me as one of those: I fully believe, until I see incontrovertible proof reported that it is real, that he is not a citizen of the United States. However, unlike other birthers, I don't really care if he is or not, in fact I think we should open up the presidency to naturalized citizens as well. In some cases those naturlized citizens, like me, can really appreciate how great America is compared to other countries, since I lived elsewhere.


Anyways, they are planning to charge $100 per viewing. I guess this will be the first Pay-Per-View presidency ;)

0 comments: