Back To The Freedom Bunker

bunkerActually, I never left. Since Obama won in 2008, I’ve been broadcasting from the bunker. As long as he is in power, actually, as long as either party has control over the people, instead of the other way around, free speech and free markets will always be under siege.

I saw a glimmer of hope when the Republicans came back in November. At that time, it seemed that we had beaten back the tide of big government. And as time went by, when the lame duck Congress came back, they re-doubled their efforts to expand government, and we fought them back – but being in the majority, we did not succeed.

Now that the new Congress is sitting, a few good things have happened, such as the ObamaCare repeal, even though the press seems to want to call it largely symbolic, who knows, maybe in a moment of lucidity, will pass the Senate and Obama won’t veto, but I highly doubt that. And now the Republicans are starting to talk about “replacing” ObamaCare, which in my book, is a definite NO!.

Seems like they haven’t learned much. There is one reality that this and every government must grasp: it is We The People who are in charge, and it is We The People who can turn things around. And the moment the government steps out of our way and lets We The People run things again, only then will we be saved.

That doesn’t seem to be happening. Anytime you hear these politician say that they want to replace one government program with another: run, run far away.

We don’t need replacement programs. We need NO programs.

So I’m going back to my old show title and blog. I told myself when I descended into the Freedom Bunker, that it would only be temporary, and that at some point, America would come to its senses. Let’s make sure that happens.

0 comments: