Freedom Bunker Mission




[caption id="" align="alignright" width="162" caption="Chris Future"][/caption]

Here's the new mission statement of the Freedom Bunker:




Promoting practical libertarian principles driving free speech, free markets and limited government & exposing your inner libertarian



Free speech and free markets are under siege by both parties, systematically eroding our freedoms, taking money out of our pockets and ever expanding the size of government. My mission is to help spread the message of free speech, free markets and limited government, helping you the unearth your inner libertarian. Unlike other libertarian blogs and podcasts who envision some amazing utopian future libertarian state, I try to emphasize practical ways in which to expand our freedoms, right now, where we live today. Together, we can take our country back to its founding principles oflife, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We the people need to drive this country back to those principles, via the Tea Party, Ron Paul, and  libertarians everywhere, all of whom I wholeheartedly support.


As I mentioned right after Obama's last State Of The Union address, where he said "We can't win the future with a government of the past" - I disagree. I think the only way we can win the future IS with a government the size and scope of American governments of the past, a government that does the minimum it needs to do, and stays out of our way. A government that WE run, not one that runs us.


And thats my mission with this show, this blog, and my forthcoming books. Please join me.




0 comments: